Nancy Hof has 20+ years of experience in Corporate America in the insurance and software industries. After university, she began as an Insurance Adjuster and reaching the pinnacle of her career as a Vice President of Global Sales & Marketing for Willis Group Holiday LTD; working in both New York City and London. It was in her corporate career, holding roles in finance, client management, sales and administration, that she continually developed her skills and desires not only to build businesses, but people as well.
In 2009, Nancy left the workforce to become a full-time mother to her wonderful twin daughters. With a desire to return to work while also staying close to home, she started a new chapter as a Bookkeeper and Office Manager for local small businesses and eventually co-founded Your Right Hand, LLC with close friend Hilary Wilkie. Nancy is an advocate of women-owned businesses and her goal is to enable local entrepreneurs and professions like herself to achieve a better work/life balance and THRIVE!
My Involvement in the Community
- Flourish Networking for Women:
- Nancy is the Canton, GA Chapter Leader for Flourish Networking for Women where she hosts a monthly dinner for women who are local business leaders and business owners. WEBSITE
- Connecting Cherokee:
- Nancy is a member of Connecting Cherokee Networking Group where she meets with fellow business owners every Tuesday morning in Historic Downtown Holly Springs. WEBSITE
- The Circuit:
- As the Co-Founder and Owner of Your Right Hand, Nancy is a proud member of Cherokee County's first co-working space designed for innovators and startups in Cherokee County. WEBSITE
- Georgia Mountains Business Women's Network (GMBWN):
- At GMBWN, Nancy meets with like-minded women in the working world to learn from each other and from guest speakers on the 3rd Wednesday of each month. WEBSITE
- Intuit Certified ProAdvisor:
- Nancy is an Intuit Certified ProAdvisor for QuickBooks Online and hosts local one-on-one as well as classroom training for QuickBooks Online and QuickBooks Desktop in Cherokee County.